The PowerPoints and Scripts of the Culture Reframed Parents Program are available for free download. This has been made possible by the generous donations of our supporters. We are a tax-exempt, non-profit 501(c)3. If you would like to donate, your support will enable us to continue to create resources that build resilience and resistance to hypersexualized media and porn.
NON-COMMERCIAL USE OF THE CULTURE REFRAMED PARENTS PROGRAM
All program material (the “Program Material”) is owned and copyrighted by Culture Reframed, a Massachusetts not-for-profit entity. Any and all use of this material is strictly at the permission of Culture Reframed as detailed herein, and said permission can be revoked at any time.
- Subject to the foregoing, Culture Reframed hereby grants parents and other individual users and organizations using the Program Material for non-commercial use as an educational resource, the right to display, download and print hardcopies of the Program Material solely for personal and non-commercial use as an educational resource.
- No attendance or other fees may be charged in connection with use of the Program Material without the express written consent of Culture Reframed.
- Users are not permitted to make any edits or alterations to the Program Material. If necessary, users may omit certain portions of the Program Material if necessary to tailor it to a specific audience, however in no case shall the integrity or accuracy of the Program Material be diminished in any way by such omissions.
- The Culture Reframed name may not be removed from any of the Program Materials.
- Users are permitted to add their own materials to their presentations provided that in no instance shall any user-created material be branded as, or attributed to, Culture Reframed.
- As a condition of use of the Program Material, users may be required to complete user surveys and/or provide feedback to Culture Reframed on the effectiveness of the Program Material.
- At Culture Reframed’s sole discretion, the above permitted uses of the Program Material can be revoked at any time for any reason.
- By using any of the Program Material, users consent to the above requirements as well as to the application of Massachusetts law and jurisdiction to settle any disputes arising hereunder.
COMMERCIAL USE OF THE CULTURE REFRAMED PARENTS PROGRAM
All program material (the “Program Material”) is owned and copyrighted by Culture Reframed, a Massachusetts not-for-profit entity. Any individuals or entities who intend to use the Program Material at a seminar, event, conference meeting, or comparable setting at which attendees will be charged a fee or for which the individual or entity receives any payment or other form of compensation, shall be required to pay a Commercial Use license to Culture Reframed prior to use of the Program Material. To obtain a Commercial Use License or for more information, please contact Culture Reframed. Unless and until such a license is obtained, no commercial use of the Program Material is permitted.